Save the Earth 'Day' ?



It really is crazy 

that we choose

 1 day out of 365

 to make a concerted effort

 to sustain our planet for the future



It does not take that much effort
 to try and do a tiny bit
Every Day

Recycle your junk mail, cardboard, 
plastic, wood and glass etc...



Reuse your junk mail, cardboard, 
plastic, wood and glass etc...

Creativity people...I know you have it in spades



Reduce the items that you bring into your home, 
so that the first two items
 are not so much of a challenge


Shop, Eat and Cook local 
to reduce 
the carbon footprint of vehicles 
that would have longer travel times 
and 
therefore create more guck in the air



Compost all of your delicious scraps and leftovers
 to make your garden the envy of the neighborhood



Turn off the lights for longer periods of time
 and rekindle a little bit of 
family comfort and togetherness 
without technology just one night a week

Light those candles and bask in the glow
....candlelight just makes life seems sweeter somehow



Plant trees....take your family out and plant some trees, 
it is a fabulous experience to get back to nature together
 and 
get a little dirt under those fingernails

 


So, please
 tell me...

what are you doing

TODAY

 to preserve this place

 we call HOME

 for future generations??



Happy Earth Day Friends


Peace & Hugs
Nerina
xOxO






Comments

  1. Nerina! Greetings and Happy Earth Day!!! I carry a folded up, fabric shopping bag in my purse. When sellers ask, "Would you like a bag?" I say, "No thanks, I have my own."
    Have a great week ahead.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts