Tis the Season, that magical time of the year where all of your dreams can come true.

Most days, when my schedule allows, I come home from work, pour myself a glass of wine, turn on the television and get lost in a Holiday movie.  I had no idea there were so many, Hallmark is my new favorite channel. 

I find myself daydreaming of this crazy illusion of moving to a small town and finding myself a handsome gentleman who has all of those romantic ideals that can only be found from someone who has grown up in the family business with traditional small town values. Did I forget to mention ruggedly handsome to boot.

Some favorites are Christmas at Graceland, Kelly Pickler and Wes Brown are great together. Mingle all the Way is adorable and Christmas at Pemberley is a classic. The Sweetest Christmas makes me want to bake over everything else and Every Christmas has a Story shows that we can all find that holiday magic we might have lost. 

These are just the tip of the iceberg folks. I love them all.




Watching these movies transports me to a place where dreams can come true if you really believe, believe in love that is.

What are you waiting for, grab your favorite beverage and give these a try, a couple of hours just for you, a bit of feel good self indulgence is great for the heart and soul.



Peace Love
and
Hugs Friends


Nerina


Comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts