a bit of this, a bit of that

Rosette Swap Reveal Party !!

The day is finally here !!


A little bit ago I joined
a really sweet swap hosted by

We each received a swap partner
to send a Rosette to
and in return
received a Rosette
from another partner
that was kept a secret
~~
A linky party will reveal

all of the Pretty Rosettes

Please visit Jill to see all of the participants
I received my lovely package from




Oh my gosh
She decorated the packaging with little stamps
and it was adorable



This was what greeted me
as I opened the box...ain't she perdy!!




Kate made this special 'Mama' Nest charm

for me with two eggs to represent my two kidlets

Isn't she the sweetest

I am so excited about this fabulous rosette

it has a clip on the back, in this photo
it is already clipped to my hair




Kate sent me candy hearts and a sinfully yummy

scented candle called 'salt mint rose'

See that pink tissue...it is one of those fabulous
poms, I don't want to open it until I use it

Thank you so much Kate...I love everything !!

~~

These are the goodies that I sent to my partner

Leslie from Junkgirl Studio

I made 3 rosettes of varying sizes

out of muslin and thought

what the heck am I going to do with these

so... I found this lovely lace edged hankie

and bought a pillow

(I know, I could have made it just as easily

but don't you love the fabric

and the color is just like yummy cocoa)

I folded the hankie

and stitched it to the front of the pillow

and guess what, I ended up with little pockets

unintentional of course

I added the rosettes and some leaves

placed a really cool pin at the top

and voila....pretty parlour rosette pillow




These are all the rage right now

I added a lovely rosette to this pearl headband

Such a pretty color...goes with everything






This is the pillow with the pockets
full of fun pink goodies for Leslie to play with

~~
Thank you so much
Jill for kick starting my Rosette obsession

Look out...nothing is safe from
the Rosette embellishment

Have Fun at the Party!!
Big Hugs xOxO Nerina

14 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVE IT ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift you received was so beautiful and the gift you sent was beautiful as well. I love your creative process of art evolution. Clever use of those pockets as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what beautiful eye candy from both parties!!! I just love it all. Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did a fun swap too- Hair clips!! Perfect as I am growing my hair out .But oops I dropped one on my computer and forgot. Islipped next to the hinge and when I shut my computer cover It cracked the screen !!! YIKESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the package you received and the one you sent off were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.. what a great swap packages! I love the Hankie pillow creation you made! Adorable

    Toodles,
    Renee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rosettes everywhere! So soft, so gorgeous!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful package you received! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely rosettes.. I also just love what you made and put together for your swap partner.. The pillow is gorgeous so are the rosettes. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll......... I can't decide - the one your received or the one you sent out... one of 'em needs to be on my head. LOL Congrats - and I have to say... Leslie is one lucky blogger!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What lovelies .. you received some real beautiful creations, love the rose.

    Have a beautiful & safe holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute swap...and your pillow turned out fantastic. Mmm, are we gonna see rosettes in the Trick 'r Treat swap? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Instagram