November 17, 2010

Peppermint Love :)


Here come the
Holidays
and all of the scrumptious
treats that go with it


Dip some
Candy Cane pieces
in
White Chocolate
Roll them
in
Sprinkles
~ OMG ~



White Chocolate Fudge
infused with
crushed Candy Canes
...is your mouth watering yet



Chocolate Brownies
 topped with
White Chocolate
 and
crushed
Candy Canes


and
of course
wash it down with
a
Peppermint
White Chocolate Mocha


See....
there are reasons
to
love the chilly weather

~

What's your Favorite
Chill Buster

~
Big Hugs
xOxO Nerina



9 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, peppermint bark, what could be better, peppermint and chocolate, and peppermint schnapps in your hot chocolate, yummmmmy!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way over, don't eat everything! Chuckle!
    I can overdose on peppermint ... scrumptious!

    Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving holiday ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are BAD! What are you doing to us??? That looks too good to resist!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmmmmmm! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nerina,
    I would love to have one of those brownies to go with my coffee right now. You're killing me!!!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what cute ideas! have a great day!! susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE pepperming! Lovely post Sweet Friend!!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nerina, each one of these is my kind of treat. Love peppermint in all forms. I used to make white peppermint bark each Christmas. I think I need to revive that tradition. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...