Summer where have you gone....


It seemed like only yesterday 
that we were anxiously
awaiting the warm weather

It arrived alright

In like a lion, out like a lamb

Well, the chill in the evening air 
after a crazy storm this afternoon
has me realizing that 
the warm weather is on the way out
until next year

~~

I love my new camera 
as those of you who know me
have it thrust into your face 
at any given moment (my bad)

A girl's gotta new toy
and I gotta play

I've added some very recent images



Lazy days floating in the water



Yellow Jackets resting on my Blackeyed Susans



Fall Blooms making an entrance



Queen Anne's Lace blanketing the fields beside our home



A walk along the beach just before the storm



Seagulls flying away looking for food



 Taking pictures of each other



This is about 8 minutes from our home 
a much nicer, although busier beach
is 3 minutes down the street



Going to miss freshly picked Strawberries
and dripping down your arm
juicy Watermelon



My sister and her family made a brief stopover
from Michigan a couple of weeks ago
We had a last minute BBQ
before they returned home to Boston
It was my niece Mia's 6th Birthday

~~

Hope you have enjoyed your Summer so far

Most of us have a couple of weeks 

before the kids return to school

I know they are as anxious as we are

to get back to routine

We hate to admit it, but it keeps

all of us sane!!

~~

What are your plans to make the most

of the remaining 'decent' weather?

~

Peace and Big Hugs
Nerina
xOxO


Comments

  1. Just popping in to say HELLO! Yes, indeed where has the summer gone? In the blink of eye I feel like it came so fast and now it's almost gone. Hope you enjoyed every bit of is so far.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my adorable BFF!!! So good to hear from you! And guess what, it's football season, whoo hooo!!! Hope you are going great!!!! Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts