Czech Mate...


and they go home
without
a medal in Men's Hockey....an upset...I'd say so!!


Unfortunately, the (in some people's minds) Gold medal favorite were crushed in the Men's Olympic Quarterfinal game by the Canadians. I don't watch much Hockey these days, but this was a spectacular game...so much excitement right out of the gate and then you just hung on because you knew anything could happen. With a score of 7 - 3, I'd say the winner was clear.


Now they just have to harness their emotions and keep their composure to win the next 2 games. In 2006 after Russia defeated Canada, Russia fell apart and did not get a single point in the next two games.....that will not happen for us...we will play the our best, when it counts...fingers crossed!!!! We know they will be waiting for us in Sochi 2014!!

Bring your "A" Game boys!!



We now have Hockey Gold in our sights

for the Men

as well as the Women....look out!!

~


Canada gained 3 medals yesterday,


It seems the ladies are kicking butt,

Gold and Silver in Women's Two-Man Bobsleigh,



Silver in Women's Short Track 3000m
Speed Skating Relay

and


1 Bronze for Women's 5000m Speed Skate



What will today bring!!

Enjoy the snow flurries!!


xOxO Nerina





Comments

  1. What a game!!!! I have never watched so much tv in my life. I am loving this, so proud. Great post!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts