Happy Monday !!

What a fantastic day out there today!!

Shipped my son off to camp about 3 hours away this morning for 3 days with his grade 7 class. Miss him already...boohoo....I'm sure he hasn't given us a second thought.



Do not over pack they said

Visited many sales this weekend, School Fair, The Pink Brigade Sale (for Breast Cancer), Church Bazaar and a couple of Garage Sales. Scored some fantastic craft items, kids books for my daughter to take to camp...(she is running the Kids Corner this summer in Halibuton at Camp Wanakita), jewelery and lots of other lip-smacking goodies.






I am so excited today as I have an interview on Wednesday for a new job....whoohoo!!
Gotta go... lots to do now,
Stay cool,
Nerina

Comments

  1. Hi Nerina,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. It is so nice to meet new blog friends. It looks like you made a great score over the weekend! How fun! Such a great variety of goodies!

    What a blessing to read about your husband's heart transplant. Your family must have gone through quite a lot during the last few years. My prayers are with you! That is awesome.

    I will definitely be back again to visit! Have a fab Monday.

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts