Grade 8 Graduation

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my son.

He will be completing grade 7 and is being promoted to Grade 8...

Congratulations Andrew....good job buddy!!!


Happy Summer !!


Tonight I will be helping out at the Grade 8 Graduation, the parents of the grade 7's help out with the graduation of the grade 8's so that the parents may enjoy themselves and be totally present at the celebration!!

This is a tradition and we will be able to enjoy this event ourselves next year.

I will be handing out punch during the dance and then assisting with the clean up.

I can hardly wait to see all of the kids that I have known since they were little all dressed up and getting ready to go to High School. All of their proud parents with the cameras and videos to document this wonderful milestone.

This is such an exciting time for these young adults.

I wish them well in the next step of their journey through life.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!

Hugs, Nerina :)

Comments

Popular Posts