Welcome to Pink Saturday !!

~
Now, I know many of you Happy Junkers are heading down
to Texas for the Warrenton Antiques Week Festivities
September 26th - October 3rd
Lucky...Lucky you

If you have been before, I'm sure you will know these ladies!!

I discovered these fabulous ladies a couple of years ago,
they are just so much fun.
One day I will make it there in person, for now,
I will just live through these pics from their website
Gypsyville by The Junk Gypsy Co.


In the words of the Rebel Road Sistas:


What is a Junk Gypsy?


A junk gypsy is a feeling of wanderlust deep down in your soul…

It is believing in the JOURNEY. . .

and delighting in every character,

creature, and experience that paves the way.

A junk gypsy takes a roadtrip

just to let her hair blow in the wind . . .

and sees more than the road ahead,

she sees the world at her fingertips.

A junk gypsy lives for the Wild Blue Yonder and

all the wonders it holds in store.

And believes that the road goes on forever,

and the party never ends…

So whether you are a working woman,

a certified COUNTRY girl,

a stay-at-home SOCCER mom,

or a ROWDY rockstar @ heart . . .

we know you feel that gypsy spirit way

down deep so put on those

ROSE-COLORED glasses and

take a soul vacation on our magic carpet ride!

Rebel Road Sistas,

howl at the moon and

dance barefoot through the WILD OATS!

Turn up the rock n’ roll and

feed your soul! SLOW DOWN and

watch the world unfold around you!

LAUGH...LOVE...LIVE MORE!!!



Jolie, Amie and Janie

The Junk Gypsy's


All foofed up for the Junk Gypsy Prom



Lovin this pink table


Isn't she adorable,
diggin the pink rosette and buttons


What Rebel Road Sista would be complete
without a pink cowhide rug


Jolie and all of her sparkly pink bling


I gotta get me one of these pinkalicious belt buckles


Conch belts with the petticoat...ohh la la


Booth display


Love it


You can pick up one of these awesome Mammy Pouches


How about these lovely toile pillows


'Fight for that which you love' with some pink chaps


Are you lookin' at those pink dice necklaces


Can't be a slammin 'Rebel Road Sista' without the 'T'


The Eiffel Tower and a Camera......cute!!


Once your finished all of your shopping,
you can grab one of these babies and
let everyone know where you've been!!

Please go and visit our lovely hostess of Pink Saturday,
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see
so much more pink eye candy,
you will have to visit the Dentist


Have a Spectacular day!!
Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

~

Comments

  1. OMG, these gals are the ultimate!! How fun would that be!! Fabulous post, GF! Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, tell me dear-
    how the hell is it that I live in TX and haven't heard of them before? O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!
    gonna look some more at their stuff!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am OFFICIALLY in love!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow how totally cute they are. Great pictures, love them all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh, how fun was that? Happy Pink Saturday sweetie. I would so love to go to Texas to that Junk Gypsy outing. The had a ball for sure. So much beautiful pink eye candy lovliness. I can't even decide what I love most. Probably the pink truck that says Junk Gypsy. Love it. Just love. Please stop by and let me share my pink saturday post with you. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS! I LOVE this sort of funky eclectic style. These pictures were so much fun to look at. You always have such wonderful posts all the time. Happy Pink Saturday Nernia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun it would be to be a junk gypsy? Neat pictures and love the tote! Thank you for stopping by!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Makes me want to change my style! Great pictures and great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. L♥ve your pink goodies this week. Just when I think I have enough pink in my life I participate in Pink Saturday and see even more sweet things I’d enjoy having in my home or flowers for my gardens or just to look at☺ What could be better than the color pink dancing in your head all morning?

    Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping your weekend is filled with sunshine and the comfort of those you love and who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Such fun :-). Thanks for sharing this with us today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I want one of EVERYTHING! I love the Junk Gypsies, I have read about them for some time in some of my favorite magazines, they are just too too cute! Thanks for sharing, I love the junkyard dog! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nerina,
    How fun is your post this week? Love it!!
    Kinda makes everything around here seem dull...my dream for a long time now has been to head to one of those monster flea markets, what an experience that would be...for now I just read about them, oh well!!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier! Have a wonderful week.
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makes me wanna go shopping! What fabulous goodies. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous!Very Fun!!!
    Happy pink saturday!!!
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geez !!!!!!!Thanks for the road trip, 2 hours later, I got lost & forgot where I was. Great post today, think I found my soul sisters LOL, wish I was there(dream dream dream) sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohmygoodness, a pink cow rug for th' van, sugar?!?! I'm ecstatic! Woooohooo. Nice to meet ya, chickee, and thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. That's exactly how I meet new bloggers.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Qué lindos!!! Lovely Post
    Happy Pink Saturday!!1

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love, love these junk gypsies. What a fantastic post. Who couldn't love these gals?
    Thanks for stopping by my kitchen and saying hello. You've got tons of fun stuff here, so I'll be back again soon. Happy pink Saturday.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a great pink post , love it !
    Love from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nerina, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments!

    I love your post this week . . . it's marvelous! I may have to take a trip to Texas sometime for this event . . . luckily my sister lives down there! What fun!

    Thanks so much for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post. Love the pink!
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nerina, oh I wish I was going with them. I think that would be so much fun. Please forgive my tardiness sweet blogging friend in wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  23. Put more blog on this page, really it is amazing. For Best DNA Fragmentation Centres in Aligarh at Noble IVF Centre.
    Best DNA Fragmentation Centres in Aligarh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts