Welcome to Pink Saturday !!

~

Welcome to Pink Saturday friends!


Miss Beverly of 'How Sweet the Sound' is
our lovely hostess today for this
Pink Saturday Eye Candy treat.

Please visit Beverly to see more luscious pinkness.


Ingredients (serves 2)
2 red apples, cut into wedges, core removed
1 pink grapefruit, peeled, segmented
1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed
Method
Use a juice extractor to process the apple and grapefruit. Transfer to the jug of a blender. Add the strawberries and blend until smooth.
Pour among serving glasses and serve immediately.


Awesome smoked salmon

and cream cheese appies...yummy!!!


Golden Baked Salmon

This is a really great salmon recipe because it’s super tasty and it’s very healthy, so if you are looking for a great recipe that’s also health conscience this is the one for you.
Ingredients -
1 Pound Salmon1/3 Cup Mayonnaise1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt1 Medium Onion (sliced)1/2 Cup Grated Cheese1 Tomato (sliced)Dash Paprika or Black Pepper

Preparation:
1. Place the fish in an ovenproof baking dish.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the sea salt.
3. Spread the mayonnaise all over the fish.
4. To keep the salmon moist seal it to the bottom.
5. Put onion the top along with the tomato and cheese.
6. Add the paprika or pepper.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. Add small amount of water to dish if necessary.

Red Velvet Cupcake with Pink Icing

1-1/4 cups cake flour1/4 cups cocoa*1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon baking powder or 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter1/8 teaspoon salt1/2 cup buttermilk1 teaspoon vinegar1/2 teaspoon vanilla1 ounce red food coloring*3/4 cup sugar1/4 cup butter1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder (or cream of tarter), and salt into medium bowl
3. Whisk buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla, and food coloring in small bowl to blend
4. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl until well fluffy, 3 minutes
5. Add eggs, beating until well blended, about 30 seconds
6. Beat in dry ingredients in 4 additions alternately with buttermilk mixture in 3 additions
7. Scoop into cupcake tins
8. Bake cupcakes until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes
9. Cool in pans 10 minutes
10. Cool completely on racks


Enjoy a Tasty Pink Meal today!!

Hugs xOxO Nerina :)

Comments

  1. Nerina, I'm a BIG salmon lover, so I appreciate your recipe for it. I will have to give that a try. I think salmon is probably my favorite meal. I had it recently, and it was cooked in a cream/butter/garlic sauce that was out of this world. I know I would love it with the mayonaise/cheese sauce. Sounds great! Thanks...

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually saw a cupcake kit yesterday at Homegoods that was red velvet. Cupcakes are all the rage right now, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just had a red velvet cupcake today from Claim Jumpers!!!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooooOh delish!! Love salmon and yummy pink cupcakes yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought fish would look so good this early in the morning, esp salmon, but I was wrong, it's all mouth watering and eye candy today, Happy PInk Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Nerina! OMGosh! You are making me so hungry girl! Everything looks so delicious, I almost licked my monitor! ha!

    Ok, I'm off to raid the fridge! ;)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    xoxo
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Nerina,
    MMMmmm...All of these recipes look so delicious! I haven't had breakfast or my morning coffee yet! Thanks for sharing all of these PINK recipe ideas. Happy Pink Saturday to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your recipes, especially the pink cupcake! Happy PS! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so tasty! Plus it's all pink, an added bonus. Happy Pink Saturday and have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...........everything looks sooo good! And, pretty too. My darling hubbs makes YUMMY salmon. It's his specialty. :-)

    Loved the smoothie!.....I'm contemplating a VitaMix...dang those things are expensive. We've been tossing the idea around for awhile now. It seems like a good way to get some vegies in!

    Hugs!
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK you got me hungry on this one. Unadorned salmon is my favorite. But your ideas sound like an epicurean delight. Stay well and stay pink. Have a great weekend.
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's suppertime, so these are making me mighty hungry! Especially the salmon and cupcake.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. OM Gosh I love these recipes and the pink drink wish I could drink grapefuit though!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How deeply scrumptious! Pink is my favourite hue and I'm all in favour of posts devoted to this sublime colour. You'll have me craving red velvet cupcakes all day now :)

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment, honey. I hope you're having a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts