Miss Beverly of 'How Sweet the Sound' is
our lovely hostess today for this
Pink Saturday Eye Candy treat.
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 red apples, cut into wedges, core removed
1 pink grapefruit, peeled, segmented
1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed
Use a juice extractor to process the apple and grapefruit. Transfer to the jug of a blender. Add the strawberries and blend until smooth.
Pour among serving glasses and serve immediately.
Awesome smoked salmon
and cream cheese appies...yummy!!!
Golden Baked Salmon
This is a really great salmon recipe because it’s super tasty and it’s very healthy, so if you are looking for a great recipe that’s also health conscience this is the one for you.
1 Pound Salmon1/3 Cup Mayonnaise1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt1 Medium Onion (sliced)1/2 Cup Grated Cheese1 Tomato (sliced)Dash Paprika or Black Pepper
1. Place the fish in an ovenproof baking dish.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the sea salt.
3. Spread the mayonnaise all over the fish.
4. To keep the salmon moist seal it to the bottom.
5. Put onion the top along with the tomato and cheese.
6. Add the paprika or pepper.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. Add small amount of water to dish if necessary.
Red Velvet Cupcake with Pink Icing
1-1/4 cups cake flour1/4 cups cocoa*1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon baking powder or 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter1/8 teaspoon salt1/2 cup buttermilk1 teaspoon vinegar1/2 teaspoon vanilla1 ounce red food coloring*3/4 cup sugar1/4 cup butter1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder (or cream of tarter), and salt into medium bowl
3. Whisk buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla, and food coloring in small bowl to blend
4. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl until well fluffy, 3 minutes
5. Add eggs, beating until well blended, about 30 seconds
6. Beat in dry ingredients in 4 additions alternately with buttermilk mixture in 3 additions
7. Scoop into cupcake tins
8. Bake cupcakes until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 minutes
9. Cool in pans 10 minutes
10. Cool completely on racks
Enjoy a Tasty Pink Meal today!!
Hugs xOxO Nerina :)