a bit of this, a bit of that

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Welcome Friends!!
With the biggest holiday of the year behind us,
well for most of us anyway,
my mind is racing towards
streamlining, simplicity,
organization and yes.....exercise
~
These graceful creatures
symbolize all of those thoughts for me
~
So peaceful, serene
and
they can stand on one foot without falling over
~




This is the last Pink Saturday post for this year.
Our lovely Hostess Beverly from 'How Sweet the Sound'
has been nothing but gracious and giving and
I would like to thank her for making my world
Prettier in Pink!!

~

Have you started
thinking about
making some
adjustments
for the New Year
2010??
Let me hear 'em, it's
just around the corner!!
Enjoy this day friends!!
Hugs xOxO Nerina

~

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nerina, I have missed you and your beautiful blog and posts!! Happy Pink Saturday, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Can't wait to catch up, please stop by and stay and visit again...I'm back in blogland!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nerina...
    Happy Pink Saturday sweetie. I decided to take this day off and rest my mind and body.

    I love the flamingos. They are pink ofcourse, but so delicate and I find it so amazing that those little spindly legs will hold their body up.

    My New Year's resolution is to get my diabetes under control, with my blood sugars stable. I am dreaming of an insulin pump, I would like to get rid of the (5) shots I take a day.

    Happy New Years sweetie.

    Country hugs and much love...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy pink saturday...where did Christmas go? time is just flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of all the things I need to do in the new year AND enjoy myself at the same time so I'll just enjoy myself!!! ;o}

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took pictures of those at the NC Zoo, a few months ago!

    I wish you a very pink New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Nerina.

    You made me laugh. I think I could take a few lessons from a flamingo.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Instagram