Christmas in the Rouge



First things First
 We unwrapped the presents
under our tree
then made ourselves
presentable

and

headed over to

my Brother & Sister-in-Laws

to celebrate

with the Family

in the Rouge Valley


This year we were

only 15 out of the usual 35


It was quiet

But still a ton of fun


Adorable Silver Tree Placecards


 The Pretty Table


 My Brother and HB

 My Neice



Our Hosts


 Omi, my Mom, my Daughter, my Sister

  

 My Mom and my Daughter


 Mother & Daughter


 My Neice and my Daughter


 Gettin down to shake off some of that Turkey


 Boys playing Darts




Moi trying out my neices bed....comfy


Boys playing Chess



This is the look that says
Let's go...it's been a long day


~~


Share with me your Favorite
Christmas 2010 Moments

Peace Love & Big Hugs
xOxO Nerina


Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Looks like a great day!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoying seeing you and your family photos!! I wish you all the best in 2011, Nerina!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely family and it looks like Christmas was a wonderful holiday. I hope you and yours have a Happy New Year Nerina.
    Thank you for your sweet visit and nice comment on my smocking. I am trying to get back into it.....oh boy, Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have! I had so much fun this year seeing Toot's reaction to all of our decorations, lol.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Nerina,


    It looks like you had a great time...and that turkey, mmmm... looked amazing!


    All the best for 2011!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts