A visitor from Australia

So as I sit here
 in front of my computer
&
 gobble down
 this
breakfast of champions

Hey
this is not ordinary popcorn people
this is Smartfood...really
covered in powdered cheese flavor
it's good
and good for you
right

Ok
let's move on


Last night my SIL invited
the fam over to say goodbye
 to our cousins daughter
 who is visiting from Australia
Cass and her girlfriend
are doing a whirlwind tour
of the US and Canada
during their summer break
from University

You know
Los Angeles
 Yosemite
 Toronto
 Montreal
 New York
(that is all I can remember)
 then back home
 to the balmy summer
climes of Australia


Cass is the one back row second from the left
Nephew, Cass, Nephew, Mother, Sister, Moi, BIL
SIL (hostess), Niece, Brother (Host), Brother
This is a small sampling of my family
It was Wednesday after all
and most could not make it




Some of you may remember
my brother
from last years Christmas photos
He is still a cut up

This past summer
he won some Ballroom medals
He is quite the Hoofer



Father and Son
in a heated battle
Can you feel the intensity


It was great to see Cass
we had tons of fun
 and
lots of laughs as per usual
when we all get together

Her parents were here last summer
Maybe the next time
 we meet it will be
in the land of OZ


Happy Thursday Friends
Peace Love and Big Hugs
xOxO Nerina


Comments

  1. Nerina, I enjoy seeing photos of your family! You guys look like a fun, loving group! I bet get togethers are a hoot!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family photos are always fun to see. Looks like fun and I hope you're enjoying this joyous holiday season.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog SIL. Having a lazy day today. PJ's still on (omg) and reading, reading, reading..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!! Looks like FUN times! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love family get-togethers...although ours is about half that size. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you popped over for a visit to my Blog!

    I could eat popcorn for breakfast too!!

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like all of you are having a good time! How lucky to do all of that traveling at once...I would LOVE it!! Too bad Cass didn't put Chicago on her list! ;-D

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo tell them to look me up when they reach Toronto. I love that popcorn..lol! Happy Holidays Nerina!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts