Hi.....



Just thought I'd drop you a quick note

and

say

Hello

Wondering what you have all been up to



How is your Decorating coming along

Have you finished all of your Holiday Shopping

Did you venture outside and play in the snow

Have you been to the beach and played in the water

Have you wrapped all of your presents
...have you at least made a dent

Holiday Baking ???

Parties.....

What is on YOUR wish list
That's right YOU
not your kids or your spouse
or anyone else in the family or friends

YOU



It doesn't have to be perfect
Enjoy the Season


Peace and Love People
xOxO Nerina



Comments

  1. Hi love!!! I have been busy and sooooooooooooooo wishing I had snow to play in! Today it was 80 degrees here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have
    to be perfect.
    That has been my
    mantra this year
    and so far, so good!
    The only thing on
    my list is that my
    family stays happy
    and healthy in 2011.
    Happy Tuesday, Nerina!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..I actually just bought my Christmas present...a headboard...I was tired of my pillows sticking to the ice cold windows ;o) Oh...and yes, we played in the snow yesterday...it was lots of fun, with a few America's Funniest Videos moments thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow, but lots of snow people here at HFTS. ;-)
    Decorating is finished and now I can sit back and enjoy the season. Not much shopping to do. We keep our Christmas very simple.
    Happy Holidays! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi, so many questions, so little time....
    Everything is going great over here. Finishing up some work, continuing with the decorating, not baking yet, definitely not stressing out but enjoying myself.
    Hope you are enjoying yourself too.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts