Playing with my new toy !!


This morning I woke up
Bright and Early
stood in line
for 1 hour 45 minutes (OMG)
to attend the
Estee Lauder/Clinique/MAC
Warehouse Sale (Invite Only)

Fabulous Buys
Spent way too much
Sorry...Can't Share :(
Christmas Gifts

Came home
went Grocery Shopping
came out of the store to find
the outside world
blanketed in Flakes

First thing I thought was
gotta get home
and take some pictures


I did not know
how much I would enjoy this

If it wasn't snowing so hard
I would be outside
just clicking to my hearts content


 On the Garage Door



In the Backyard



A Cast Iron Lantern and a Red Bell



Magical



The Gate to the Backyard



Beside the front door

~~

This is just So Much Fun

I don't even mind that we just

received our first snowfall

At least it makes

Pretty Pictures!!

Hope you had
a Wonderful Sunday

Peace, Love & Big Hugs
xOxO Nerina

Comments

  1. Hello Nerina,

    Your place looks lovely, love snow!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!
    First, thanks for droppin' by the Yaya and playin' my 12 Days of Christmas Give-a-Way!

    The pics are beautiful...but, glad it is y'all and not us Southern wimps down here on the bayou! We wouldn't know what to do if we saw that white stuff. (Although we did a few years ago..and the whole city shut down! Imagine over 5 1/2 million people trying to drive in that stuff? Was quite an event!) LOL

    xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR LIVE IN PICKERING ONTARIO??????????? WHAT????????? ARE YOU KIDDING???????? I just went to your profile.
    Can you tell I'm shocked? I really did not know that Nerina. You know I'm from Ottawa? Did you know that? If so I totally forgot about this. As you can tell I haven't been around lately either. I was finding that PS was so so time consuming, and couldn't devote my time to visiting, so I don't participate anymore. I might get back to it this winter. I miss everybody's pinks though. I'm still surrounded by my pink, and my animals and my great family. My mom is doing well, and it's so nice to have her in Cornwall where we grew up. She has been living in Windsor for the past 25 years. So I've passed PICKERING many many times.
    Do you know Sandy from Sandy's Creations? She's from Brampton, and oh so sweet, your age with 3 kids. If you would like to meet her at her blog, just email me. claudie@frid.com
    Alright, now I must get some drapes up that I found at the Value Village.
    Love ya and thanks for coming to say hi.
    Love Claudie
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love those photos!!!! GORGEOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love snow. I wish we have winter here in my country.


    http://nevemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nerina, your photos are amazing. Your text is fun, too. I can see that you are enjoying the season! ;-)
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts