Happy Holiday little Critters

I am lovin playing with my Rebel
 and all of the fabulous close-ups
that my new lens provides

Can't wait for Christmas
Look out Family
better
bring your smiles




The Tiny Tree with
 a Welcome Greeting
on the Hallway Cabinet




Cherry Garland and
an adorable snowman
with a tin star
I received in a swap last year
waiting to be given a home




Two darling snowman heads
I received in the same swap

~~

Some images from
our Winter Village Scene


The Street Cleaner infront of a Bridge



The Moose train




Toy Shop




I love this little Village


~~

Enjoy your week :)

Peace Love and Big Hugs
xOxO Nerina


Comments

  1. Good morning Nerina!
    I have seen your blog name in so many places in blogland and NOW I GET TO MEET YOU! Thank you for coming for a visit last night! Your decorations are beautiful and festive and I hope you have a great celebration during this special time! It is equally special to have such a huge friendship base in blogland as well!

    Happy Monday! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!! You have such CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE decorations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your sweet Christmas goodies and vingettes. The little villages just spark my imagination and they are so much fun.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all your decorations and I am especially fond of snowmen! When you have a chance, come see the ones I made! I think you'll like them :)

    Have a wonderful week, girlfriend!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet decorations! So glad you're enjoying your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you a new camera to play with...I so would love to have a new one.

    L0oks a lot like Christmas my sweet friend...hugs and enjoy that camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nerina, it's fun to see a peek at your holiday critters. My decorating is still a work in progress. I hope to finish up this weekend. Thanks for sharing. Have a delightful holiday! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're rockin' the close-ups, girl! They look great (and flash free?)
    ox
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts