The countdown is almost over....


Just thought I would

Share a little Gift Wrapping

Inspiration

Nobody does Christmas like

Martha Stewart

Love her or Leave her

this girl

knows

how to wrap a package


Glitzy Monograms

 

Festive Linens for those hard to wrap shapes


Green and Brown ~ lemon grass and crepe paper


Remember cutting Snowfakes in school


Pretty Silver Trees and Foliage



Crepe Paper wrapped Amaryllis

 
Red and Aqua ~ Oh My Goodness



Lovely Candy Cones


Children's Artwork


Folded Tissue acts like ribbon and wrap


Cloth, Towels, Rice bag


Cupcake Wrapper Rosettes


Cookies to eat plus a beautiful vessel


Banana leaves, cinnamon, birch bark



Pick a color...any color

 
Craft Paper and Nature


Cut up old cards to personalize


Fold and Roll Ribbon to Embellish

~~

I'm sure you will find
an idea
 or
 two
 to use for your own lovely gifts
 wrapped with care
 for the ones you love

Enjoy Yourself
The big guy in the red suit
will be here
before you blink

Happy Day
xOxO Nerina


Comments

  1. She is AMAZING!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! I'd be afraid to UN-WRAP them!! LOL!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Stewart has changed the way we look at everything . As her influences is everywhere she is pure genesis at style and most of all marketing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be almost sacrilegious to tear those open. And probably disappointing to see what hides within. Thanks for this touch of class. And for your continued encouragement.
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Martha I am not...but, what beautiful ideas! Unfortunately in my home...these packages wouldn't stand a chance the way my family rips into their presents! They would not even notice how the packages are wrapped...so, I just don't go down that path anymore. LOL

    Have a beautiful and loving Christmas my friend! xo..deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty ideas! I used to love to wrap gifts but as the years pass I tend to not enjoy it as much as I used to. I LOVE gift bags! haha - but seeing this inspires me. Happy holidays to you!
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nerina

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments yesterday! I don't know about a potato sack, but it was sweet of you to say! It's amazing that the dress is 60 years old and still looks as good as new. Anyway, I wish for you and your family the Merriest of Christmases and all the Best in the coming New Year!

    Love and hugs,
    Tamerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post BFF! I love gift wrapping. I hate to admit that I haven't prettied up one package this year being in the apartment. My bad, I know. But next year, I'm gonna go crazy again! We are putting money down on a house tomorrow, yay!!!
    It's been so awesome getting to know you! WIshing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and much happiness in 2011!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts