This is where I have been...

Hi there......how are you doin

We went to Bobcaygeon for Thanksgiving.
The rainy weather stayed away
for our little trip and as you can see...
it was really beautiful!!!


The Thanksgiving weekend at the cottage
is usually quite large, about 26 or so.
This year is was really quiet and there were only 8 of us.

I dropped my HB and son off at the cottage

and went back to town for a little shopping therapy.
The stores in this little town are really cute!!





That was fun, time to head back to the cottage and make magic...the turkey was roasting away and I had to prepare all of the fixin's. We had a delicious meal, played and got got some chores done before winter sets. I love waking up at the cottage at this time of year, you feel the chill in the air (we slept with our window open), yet, you are so cozy, then you look outside and the mist is just rising over the lake and it is indiscribeable.....you really have to experience it...there is nothing like it!!!


When we arrived home, I had to turn around and go back up north early the next morning to pick up my daughter about 3 hours away as her car has decided to go to heaven. I have to take her back on Thursday evening. 3 hours one way...6 hours of driving for me...again...but I got to see her...that is definately worth it



~


Miss you guys, should be back to normal visits shortly!!

Have a fabulous day!!!!!!

Hugs xOxO Nerina :)



Comments

  1. Hello Nerina, so happy you had a nice Thanksgiving... turkey sounds yummy! It really looks so peaceful and beautiful up there... sigh... I do hope you will post some of the treasures you bought at those charming shops! Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely, restful Thanksgiving. The cottage sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BFF! That's right, it's Canadian Thanksgiving right!!! I hope you had a fabulous day. Sending lots of love to you- I appreciate your thoughts, hopefully things will settle down soon. love ya, deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nerina, I wish you could have packed me in your suitcase! Your trip looked so peaceful, what a beautiful place. As an added bonus, the shops were precious too!!!
    Rest up and catch up girl~
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a wonderful time, other than the extra car time! I'm glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home!

    What beautiful pictures, Nerina! I wish they would open larger so I can take it all in!

    I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!

    When you have time, I have an award for you on my blog!!

    Big hug,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your mosaics Nerina!!! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving...and that you were able to sneak in a little shopping therapy :)

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  8. What GORGEOUS photos!!! WOW!!!! Bummer about your daughters car though!!!! Have a great rest of the week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos of your wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Nice to get away and see the beautiful fall colours. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts