Fabulous Friday

Most of us girlies grew up playing with Barbie, (well, some really liked Ken, anyway, another story for another time) in all of her fabulousness and funky fun. The Barbie Dream House, The Camper, The townhouse, Ballet Bags, Bedding, clothes and so so many many other awesome goodies adorned with the Barbie brand.

Well...let me just say, when I came across this at New York Fashion week, I just about died. These are real life Barbies...dressed in real life clothes!! It is surreal to see the likeness to the actual doll, the hair, the makeup...uncanny!!!

Barbie ~ Fall 2009/2010

Enjoy!!






































Now that's 'playing dress up'

Do something Fabulous today!!

Happy Friday!!

Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

~~

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! And they truly do look like Barbie! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nerina,
    Great post. The pictures are inspiring and like a little piece of art!

    Have a great weekend,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous post! Barbie girl here for sure! At one point in my life I had a collection of over 400!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot, the barbie rockstage, band and convertible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny, they really do look like Barbies! Somehow it seems wrong :) LOVE your blog!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats amazing...I remember some of those dresses...maybe not all on my Barbies but on my daughter's Barbies....so funny...it would of been fun to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Those girls look so pretty (and soo young!).. I have a number 1 Barbie from 1959, the first ones that came out... she is now worth a mint, I have the box she came in, the foil tag that was around her wrist, everything! I wouldn't sell her for any price! I do believe those ladies were not even born yet when I was playing Barbie... love those outfits though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts