Footwear Trends for Fall

I thought I would show you some of my picks
for footwear this Fall as I sit here during another storm!!

Shoes are the exclamation point to every outfit.
Basic is boring don'tcha know!!


These Dolce & Gabbana suede wedges,
love the ribbon effect on the stockings


A little Manolo to wear when you drop
the kids at school in the morning


Christian Louboutin Suede laceups....ohh la la


Nina Ricci ~ Your not in Kansas anymore Darling


A.F. Vandervorst - or should I say Horse
.....Oh my gosh (boot, shoe, hoof??)


A little sparkly Alexander McQueen to liven up that black dress


Stella McCartney ~ high enough to keep
your legs warm in a snow storm


Ever practical Zac Posen ~ still show off your tights


These lovelies are Prada Fall 2009


Have you chosen your favorite

...come on, I know you love them all !!

Were off to see 'G.I. Joe The Rise of the Cobra',
we saw 'Public Enemies' last week with Johnny Depp
...hope this is as good.


Design your own dream shoe today!!
Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

Comments

  1. I would surely break my neck if I wore those shoes, but I'll take my chances! Wow, they are gorgeous!! I'll take the jewel incrusted boots in the second photo please!

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But where are the flip flops? Do these designers not know what's REALLY important? I'm just glad I live someplace where I can actually wear flip flops all year long if I want to. Of course, when I lived in Chicago, I still wore inappropriate shoes, like clogs in the snow. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I think I'll have to take a pass on them all. I prefer not to break an ankle at this time,LOL! Except for the Prada's. There are some keepers in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerina... oh, honey! I could have worn those in my college days, but it hurts to look at those uberspikes now. LOL! And what is with the soles on some of the shoes being so hideously thick? They look like they were designed for Quasimoto. ;-/ But this was fun to see. I believe if I'm forced to choose, I'll take the ones with all the bling. A magpie loves shiny objects.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, la, la, LOVE the laceups!!! Seeing how all I wear anymore are flip flops I'd break my neck for sure wearing any of these! Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my God, these are so cool, I can't even pick my favorites!!! Yea, the Christian Louboutins for sure, can you believe I didn't go for the sparkly ones! I love you, thanks for your sweet thoughts, bff! MWAH! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll wear them if I can just stay seated! Preferably at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's got to be the black CL laceup boots, how totally cool.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo Ooooo.... the Louboutans and the Pradas, those are my faves. But I am also a big fan of the Posens.... so many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love them all...could walk in none of them! :( LOL! These are amazing! Can't begin to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nerina!
    Got to be the Manolos for me for the weekly supermarket shopping!!

    Lovely!! Incidentally, I'm starting a new fashion trends column this coming Monday called WHAT LOLA WANTS (LOLA GETS!) & will be showing soon some extremely OUTRAGEOUS shoes too!! Hope you catch it!!xx

    XXLOL LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my book and work. i appreciate hearing that!i agree, why does Ontario need to be so far away from New Jersey? love all these funky shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a message. Your comments and emails truly make my day fantastic, thanks for stopping by, see you again soon:)

Popular Posts